Wednesday, August 18, 2010

It's raining, it's pouring...

Most people listen to the rain outside and think, did I roll all of my car windows up? I'm listening to the rain thinking, Yippeee!!! I can do laundry again. Weird, I know. But, since living in our new place, we've had to deal with a lot of changes, one being the well that now supplies our water. It's not like I've never used well water before. I've just never been at a place where the well water is so low that the water coming out of my faucet turns a disgusting pee/brown color. That can certainly put a damper on your desire to do laundry and take showers. The hot water seems to run clearer than the cold water, but I wasn't going to take any chances with my clothes. I can handle showering in it, but there's something about washing your clothes in water that looks like pee that is just not right. Now that I reread my last statement, maybe I need to reconsider!

No comments:

Post a Comment