Sunday, October 2, 2011

Stink bugs, I loathe thee

I knew this day was coming sooner or later. And, the days have arrived. The stinkbugs have returned, and I find that my anxiety level has tripled. And why? Do these bugs bite? No. Do they get into your food and eat like mice? BUT, they are bugs. And they get into everything. And, they stink really, really bad. Like the worst smell ever, magnified 20 times.

Our new daily routine is setting off a bug bomb in the attic, and then going up the next day to vacuum out the new bugs. This morning, I needed to get down Aleena's winter clothes and the fall decorations. Went upstairs to find HUNDREDS of dead stink bugs all over the floor, especially on each side of the attic. I'm sending Glenn up later to vacuum them out. And I find myself saying, How much longer God? I just don't think I can do this any more.

No comments:

Post a Comment