Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Deer eating by the tree, not hanging from it.

There were six deer in our yard this afternoon when I got home. Very unique, cause normally, they are skinned and hanging upside down from the tree, with my husband not far away...Actually seeing them alive, eating and playing is a nice change.

Mud is everywhere, and I'm over the fact that my car looks like I go off-roading in my spare time. A little intimidating to park next to the sparkling Mercedes and BMWs in the parking lot at work, and definitely keeps me humble. I used to be embarrassed to walk out to my muddy car at the end of the day, but the truth is, I live on a dirt road off of another dirt road. It is what it is. I don't like the constant mud stains that appear on the bottom part of my pants every day due to the fabric touching the car when I get out, or the mud that is now caked into the crevices of just about every pair of shoes that I own. But mud is mud. A little visit to the bathroom sink, and I'm like new.

No comments:

Post a Comment