Friday, February 5, 2010

January 23, 2010

What is the deal with the wildlife out here in the country? I was taking a nap with Aleena on my bed upstairs when suddenly I hear, flap, flap, flap, whack! And I see this thing go flying above my head and over to the baby's side of the room. I yelled down, GLENN!! Why is there a wild bird in the house?

All I hear is hysterical laughter and my husband running up the stairs saying, "It's a tufted-tit mouse bird. Can't you hear it saying booby, booby?"
"Very funny," I said. Well, it was funny, but not when a wild bird is flying over your head. Glenn tried to corner it to pick it up, but that did not work at all. He finally opened the window, and the bird eventually flew to the screen. Glenn carefully opened the screen and freed the bird.
I think I've had enough of Mother Nature for a while...

No comments:

Post a Comment