Friday, February 5, 2010

November 7, 2009

I'm alone with the baby in the shack. Well, Mosely's here too. But, Glenn left to go hunting for the next five days, and I'm here. I'm not afraid to stay here by myself. I know that there is a sheriff who lives right next store, and Dude is home too. I know I have help if I need it. I think I'm more nervous about taking care of the baby on my own, trying to do grad work, and manning the fire.

Glenn researched, found on Craig's list, and bought a Lopi wood stove. It's been a total life saver, considering the fact that our furnace has died. I told Dude about it, and he's going to come look at it tomorrow. It's cold, and I'm just grateful I can snuggle under a heavy comforter tonight. At least Carol will arrive tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment