Friday, February 5, 2010

October 27, 2009

Okay, so actually living here is soooo much different from just looking at is as a potential place to live. There are bees EVERYWHERE! I HATE BEES! Bees...sixteen of them, I just counted. I made the mistake of standing up on my bed to look on top of the window sill, and there they were. Sixteen freaking bees! Where the heck are they coming from? I keep telling Glenn about the bees. I keep telling him I don't want to get stung. More importantly, I don't want the baby to get stung...he keeps saying that he's working on it.

AND, today I was cleaning the wooden floor upstairs and found a little tiny mouse carcass. :( I picked it up with a fly swatter and marched it downstairs to wave it in the face of my husband. "We have a mouse problem, too, " I sneered.
"I'm working on it, " he said.

Somehow I can just picture God up in heaven smiling and saying, "Yup, I'm working on you too!"
I don't think this is funny at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment